Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is...

I've decided, for pure entertainment, I'm gonna create a blog where I ask questions and answer them. I'll name it, 'What is...?' If you guys like it, I'll make them more frequent, so give me your feedback.


Object 1: What Is a banana?

Answer: A banana is an atheist's worst nighmare. An atheist's worst nightmare??? *palm in face* If you ask my opinion, I think a banana is a stick. It's viewed as a fruit, but I dont think it's a fruit, it's too darn squishy, Kinda like a squash is a vegie. I don't think it is.

Object 2: What Is shrimp?

Answer: Most people view shrimp as that crustatian that is popular as a cocktail. I, on the other hand, think shrimp are short people compared to to others. It's like Shaq and Tom Thumb. Tom Thumb= shrimp, Shaq= abnormally large man. Are you starting to understand my theory

No comments:

Post a Comment