Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm feeling like a loser

Monday, September 28, 2009

I've had a bad day:
First, I was ridiculed on the bus for my 'greasy' hair. (Let the record show, my hair is greasy only because pubescent at the moment.)

Second, when I got to school, someone flipped my chair, and then flipped my desk causing it to drop a heavy book on my gut.

Thrid, as I was walking by the 8th grade bulletin board, a picture of myself was hung up, and next to it, in Sharpie, someone wrote "I'm gay."

Fourth, I got a few death threats from a few people who dislike me.

Fifth, I got the news that my friend, Krissy, was in a rehabilitation hospital for cutting. (This hit me hard. I knew she was cutting for a while, but she recently cut herself so deep it hit a vain.)

Sixth, at lunch, I was gonna go to the band room to practice, (which is my vice when I'm down) and the teacher wasn't there.

Seventh, After lunch, I felt like scum, so I thought a time or two of going to the guidance to express my feelings. That passed when I heard someone insulted Obama to a teachers face. (I'm quite fond of Obama) That's when I wanted to pound this kids face in.

Eighth, I got on the bus, and was ridiculed more about my body features.

Ninth, I found out I had Ringworms.

What a great day, wouldn't you say?


give your feedback on the message board.

No comments:

Post a Comment